Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Progress on the Pre-Revolution/American Revolution Series

A bit of progress made today.  Finally! FINALLY, finished the embroidery around the outside edges of the jacket.  Now to figure out how to finish off the embroidery on the back slit and also, the back of the neck.  


As I contemplate the above situation.... it will need to perk-o-late in my brain for a bit, I have worked with the cuffs and sleeves a bit.  Slow progress, but it's getting there. As far as embroidery, this will most likely be the one jacket with so much of it.  Men. Such fashion plates!   So below is the mocked up sleeve with cuff.
I am anxious to get the button holes (mock) on the cuffs and finish the edging :)  I do need to find something elegant to line the cuffs, as they are exposed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment