Thursday, February 15, 2007

MEN!!!!

If you've read any of my previous babble on the old web site, you'll know that I agree with Wheezer (Steel Magnolias) "Men are evil creatures, they will ruin your life." Keep in mind that Wheezer is the one who winds up happily dating an old high school friend and lives (presumeably) happy-ever-after. To add to this diatribe, I don't agree with the "Men are from Mars & Women are from Venus". Good grief! Any hard working women KNOWS that most men may be aggressive - at least when it comes to possession of the remote control and that they will get angry about it, but passion of self-assertedness?? Please! I am having a very hard time meeting men that not only are forth-rght, but can channel all that "raw-energy" into being adventurous. And not to just shoot daggers at men, most women (of course I am not talking about myself and I am mentioning it just so the men don't get agressively angry!) are confusing love and money in their simplistic interpretation of Venus. Girls, I don't think the reference to "artistic inclinations" had anything to do with revamping your wardrobe everytime a fashion designer sneezes. Personally, I will stick to Jupiter, the planet of plenty..... plenty of attitude, hope, patience, tolerance and expansiveness. The sense of humor, good will and mercy. Of course, my down side would be blind opptimism as I continue to hope that there are truely good men of an adventurous nature still on this planet!! later mater!

2 comments:

  1. you should write sermons.. lol Later Mater thats funny =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. would that be termanator. Sounds like you have issues. sorry time for tractor tippin'

    ReplyDelete