Tuesday, September 4, 2007

We're Back

This will be short as I am feeling a bit "yuky". (I like technical terms like that.) We are back from our most excellent adventure. We had camera trouble after the first day - so I am unsure of what we will be able to post. I have a few saved on my phone, but am finding that the Pixel-ness of them is rather irritating. C'est la vie.

On a whole other venue, I have found the "clinical" name for what I suffer with. It is called "destructive thinking". I personally thought it should be called "can I badger myself any further??" Self-doubt, persecution complex, spiraling into I haven't got a clue on anything...... Well then. Now that I know what I have been doing to myself for years is real and that others suffer from it also (so I am not just being dumb). I can work thru it better. My goal is to no longer wake up in the middle of the night and beat myself up over money, past relationships, future expenses, work, etc... I look forward to mornings when I can jump out of bed and not feel that apprehension that usually attacks me before my eyes are open. So why am I babbling on about this. In case someone else out there has the same issue. Read this blog for a tongue in cheek description. Peace. Seriously.


----------------
Listening to: Downhere - Remember Me
via FoxyTunes http://wenchwisdom.blogspot.com/2005/10/destructive-thinking-orchestra-non.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment