Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ok girls - listen up

Let's make this perfectly clear - I do not want your husbands, boyfriends or significant others. I can not believe that I actually have to say this out loud. And guys, I am not "after" you. Just because I am divorced and single. I really am too flippin' busy to have time to pursue anything but what is on my plate right now! Here's the scoop. I am not Jezebel. I do however, have many good men friends (at least I think they are....maybe its all in my mind) whom I like to talk with, associate with and do things with. This may look like a ploy but it isn't. I really don't know that many women who like to talk woodworking, mechanics, building and other non-domestic stuff. And you're making me nervous. I'm now worried about talking to my friends as a result of your rude remarks, nasty looks and inability to get over the fact that I do not want your men. Look, I was married - for 12 years I was married. It was enough. I don't want to go there again. Besides, I think God has something different in mind for me at this point. Then we could get into what the Bible says about divorce. So you see you can keep your men, I don't want them. They are not mine. They are my friends. If you are that insecure about your relationship, then perhaps you should be looking at the relationship itself and not on outside influences. Really, don't make me take you into the garage to help overhaul a carburetor to prove my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment