Monday, April 30, 2007

Happier Notes

My good friend 007 tells me I've been rather a grump in my last narratives. I'd have to agree but sometimes life really is well.....P & V. So for you 007 - my normal nonsense.

It's my first day off after the 36 hour weekend in the burn unit. The sun is out, the cat is bouncing from drinking my ice tea (dag nab it! get out of there!!) and trying to knock over the new plants waiting to go into the garden. Oh, good - she's settled down for a nap on top of the fresh laundry....I miss my dog. I REALLY miss my dog. The guardian of plants and laundry, she would have marshaled this cat into behavior generally regarded as acceptable. For rent: 1 cat - good at catching spiders and possibly missing her tail come the end of the day!

Peace of mind and heart to all on this glorious Monday :) M

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you listen to me at least on occasion. I also have a cat for rent. When he feels neglected, he forgets what a litter box is for. Want to trade?
    007

    ReplyDelete